my CNUSD logo
  • Search

New Student Enrollment Information

Susan B. Anthony Elementary New Enrollment Procedure

1. Check to see if we are your Home School here- MySchoolLocator for CNUSD

CNUSD Enrollment Requirements:

Pre-Enrollment(NEW STUDENTS ONLY):

The following is only to start the new student enrollment process. Upon completion new enrollees will still need to contact their school site to schedule an appointment and complete the final enrollment process. (If you currently have students enrolled in CNUSD, still complete the pre-enrollment process for your new student.  Once you are at your appointment, the registrar will connect your current student(s) with your new student on the Parent Connection site.) 
     -Use legal name for student and exact address from utility bill.
     -Please do not navigate away from the Pre-Enrollment page until completing the enrollment            process.
Please click on the link below to Pre-Enroll:

The following documents MUST be presented at the time of enrollment appointment:

1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptism Certificate) Legal v. Other Name

2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS (Minimum Immunization Requirements)
Proof of ALL Immunizations must be current at time of registration appointment. 
Also, if your child was born out of the country or has lived out of the country, a Negative TB Skin test is required within one year of student's enrollment to school.

3. PROOF OF CURRENT GRADE LEVEL (If grade is not age appropriate. Proof would include current report card or other documents from the prior school indicating grade level.)



6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Current utility bill: water, gas, electric, or disposal services ONLY)**

Print, sign and bring them to your appointment.     
Download Adobe Reader

1. School Enrollment Form (en español
2. Pupil Health Inventory (Bilingual Form)
3. Record of Special Services (en español)
4. Home Language Survey (Bilingual Form)
5. Kindergarten Oral Health Assessment (en español) Needs to be turned in by 1st Grade.  Bring this form to your child's dentist and return it to the Health Office. (Por favor traiga esta forma al doctor de su hija/o y regreselo a la oficina de salud de la escuela.)
6. Report of Health Examination for School Entry (en español
Bring this form to your child's doctor and return it to the Health Office. (Por favor traiga esta forma al dentista de su hija/o y regreselo a la oficina de salud de la escuela.)
7. Authorization for Medication Administration at School  Only if your child needs to take medication at school.

Gather all required documents, fill out forms, print and sign. Once all required documents and enrollment forms are complete, call our School office at 951-739-5655 and make an appointment for enrollment. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.